Adventures With My Tea Muse - Welcome to COLORADO!

 



Me: (puffing lightly) Okay, I think that's all of your stuff . . . right?

Tea Muse: (looking around the room) It feels good to be with you again! Woot! (dancing around my office as John Coltrane plays on my computer)

Me: I feel terrible that it's been so long since we last hung out.

Tea Muse: Hey, it's not easy working with an imaginary being sometimes! Anyway, tell me all about Colorado! I'm dying to get outside and conquer mountains! (stops dancing and lands on the floor)

Me: Well . . (scratching head)  . . it's more than just mountains. Lakes, rivers, really cool coffee joints -

Tea Muse: (gasping in shock) You're STILL drinking . . . COFFEE?! Blech!

Me: Hey! I'm still drinking tea, ma'am! In fact, I've created new blends and even started a YouTube channel, so you can stop glaring at me, okay?

Tea Muse: (crosses arms and sighs) Fine, but don't let me catch you drinking that nasty stuff.

Me: (giving her the side-eye) Oh yeah . . . there are a TON of tea houses here . . . just sayin' . . . 

Tea Muse: (eyes going wide like a kitten) And WHY are we still in the house?!?! (grabs my arm and we fly out of the house)


Sigh. Yeah, it's great to have her back!



Click HERE for the Viridian Tea Company Etsy Store!

Tea Blends for the Strange and Unusual!



(Librarian's Tea Break Blend)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

A Flash of Jazz - Acoustic Bicycle

Choices - Flash Fiction