Adventures With My Muses - Happy New YEAR!


 (Tea Muse and Tea Meditation Girl artwork by Brittany Lewis)


Me, Tea Muse, Frederica, and James: Three . . . two . . . ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Tea Muse: (blowing on a horn) I can't believe it's a new year! Hello 2023!

Me: (enjoying a stiff cup of Earl Grey) Let's hope that this year will be a good one for all of us! Who's got resolutions? Mine is to hopefully attend a new tea festival in Canada and finally finish that new manuscript! ARGH!

Frederica: (drinking a glass of white wine) All I want is to practice more, read more books, and drink more tea!

Tea Muse: I never believed in resolutions, so here's to another year of driving Kimberly and Frederica crazy! 

Me and Frederica: (groaning while laughing)

James: (enjoying a glass of IPA) Well, I'm hoping I can use my living room again. (pause) Having three women live with you, and two of them are imaginary, well . . . . (laughing) Nah, I'm just happy to have figments of my girlfriend's imagination living with us! Cheers!

All of us: (clinking our glasses and cups together) Happy New Year!


LATER, AT 1AM . . . . . 

Frederica: (writing in her journal while in her room) Dear Journal - well, it's a new year and honestly, I hope it's a good one. Sigh. I can't believe I didn't tell Tea Muse, Kimberly, and James what I truly hope for this year. (puts down her pen then stares longingly at her bookshelf filled with books) 

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!



Viridian Tea Company - Strange and Unusual Tea Blends!
Click HERE for the Etsy Store link!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

A Flash of Jazz - Acoustic Bicycle

Choices - Flash Fiction