Tea Review - Korean Green Wedding Tea (Osulloc)





While attending the 2019 World Tea Expo in Las Vegas, I suddenly had a thought: to learn as much as I could about the Korean Tea Culture. Now, seeing as how I am a lover of world cultures, this  thought did not surprise me too much. However, I will freely admit that I knew next to nothing about Korean Tea Culture, except for what I learned through the World Tea Academy. Thankfully, I have several books on that subject! In starting my self education of all things Korean Tea, I recently tried the Blended Green Wedding Tea from Osulloc - Tea From Jeju since 1979 and WOW.

I never knew I could actually taste a wedding in April.


As soon as I opened the bag, I felt absolutely feminine. A woman, dressed in special clothing, ready to join her life with the man she loves. The scent of the blended green tea had me swooning and I was more than ready to brew it.

First Slurp: The first taste of this tea was simply - delicate, lacy, feminine, flowery, grassy, and honeysuckle sweet. It tasted as though it should have been a perfume rather than a tea, but there ya go. After letting the bag steep for several minutes, I was delighted to see that the tea was a lovely shade of light green. Like I said - delicate and feminine. Perfect for a wedding in April. I did not add any kind of sweetener to this tea because if I had done so, I think it would have ruined the "affect". This is a tea that deserves to be enjoyed with a really good book, or while you are out walking through a garden. I highly recommend pairing this tea with a light breakfast, or a nice dessert after dinner. It would also make for a jolly good "nightcap" before going to bed.

If you order this tea, please comment on post and let me know what you think of it!


Much Love and Oolong Tea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae

A Flash of Jazz - Acoustic Bicycle