Tea Review - French Rose Earl Grey (NOLA Moms)


I know it's been some time since I last posted on this blog. The blog isn't dead at all. However, several events have dropped into my life and turned it upside down. To start, I am currently in the process of moving to New Orleans; this has been a dream of mine for several years. Yesterday, I lost one of my brothers to Death. I am still grieving - he will be remembered and loved forever. I am also trying to keep it together while the world deals with the coronavirus - stay safe, everyone.

Now, with that being said, here's the latest Tea review - French Rose Earl Grey from NOLA Moms!

Let me say this first - as much as I enjoyed this blend, I also can't drink it anymore. Why? Well, let me tell you a little story.....

I made a French press filled amount of the blend and wanted to enjoy it with a bagel while watching the latest in my online course regarding the French Revolution and the Napoleonic Era. While watching the lecture, I proceeded to drink over two cups of the Tea. Normally, I can drink several cups of Tea and enjoy the prolonged buzz that lasts over several hours. However, this was not the case. My eyes went glassy as my mind began to ramble about Napoleon, so much so that I immediately started debating with a friend online regarding the Emperor. After we finished, I then raced through my apartment, trying to handle the sudden rush of caffeine that wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I raced out of my apartment with a clear intent to run through my apartment complex multiple times, then proceeded to call several friends. At one point, I began to giggle uncontrollably (much to the delight of my friends), and I couldn't stop. After some time had passed, I finally calmed down enough to return to my work.

Why did I tell you all of that? Because, despite the rush of caffeine, this Tea was AMAZING! Perfect blend of roses and bergamot with the earthiness of the black Tea right underneath. Smooth, silky, and just a cup of perfection! You don't need any kind of sweetener (unless if you have a sweet tooth), because between the roses and the bergamot oil, this Tea was sweet enough without being too much.

You can find NOLA Moms at the French Market in New Orleans, or you can email them at NOLAMoms@yahoo.com. They have many blends that are inspired by New Orleans and they even have several blends already made for you to try. I tried the Bananas Foster - Heaven in a cup.

If you do try French Rose Earl Grey, please let me know what you think of it . . . and if you get that same rush like me.

Stay strong, guys. We will make it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae

A Flash of Jazz - Acoustic Bicycle