Archaic Tongue - Poetry

 



Too many shadows to catch

And not enough patience; something completely regrettable.

I am tired - let me fade and become a shadow

To be caught by colours still unknown to humans.

I was brought here to be a witness

To the failings of the world

And still I speak with an archaic tongue.

I wish to prove to you

That yes, it is possible to become something else.

Something within your reach, something

That the world has only dreamt of and will never create. 

Listen to the winds across the sea

and tell me that you still don't believe,

For as long as you remain stuck within your mind

That damage you complain of will never die. 



Click HERE for the Viridian Tea Company Etsy Store!

Tea Blends for the Strange and Unusual!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

A Flash of Jazz - Acoustic Bicycle

Choices - Flash Fiction