Adventures With My Tea Muse - ENEMY!

 


Me: (reading a book and listening to jazz on my day off)

Tea Muse: (runs inside the house and slams the door, jolting me out of my bliss) ARGH!

Me: Hey, are you alright??? What's going on? You look like you've seen a ghost!

Tea Muse: (runs to the windows and quickly closes the blinds) Shhhh!

Me: Okay, now you've got me worried. What's outside?

Tea Muse: (whispering) He's following me! (peers through a crack in the blinds, then sighs and sits down next to me) He followed me from the Imaginary Bookstore all the way home!

Me: (putting my book to the side) Slow down. Who's HE? Explain!

Tea Muse: (snaps her fingers and a cup of Earl Grey appears in her hands) I was at the bookstore as always, when I noticed some guy staring at me from across the place. I didn't think anything of it until I noticed that when I left the bookstore, he followed me! Dark glasses, hair sticking out in all directions, dark brown coat. . . (shaking) He gave me the creeps!

Me: Hmmm. . . (gets up and looks out the window, then gasps) He's outside! 

Tea Muse: EEK!

Me: I'm going outside - no one messes with my imaginary friend!

Tea Muse: I'll be right behind you . . . 

(We go outside and see a man wearing all brown standing in front of the house. He's trembling slightly)

Me: Hey, can I help you?

Strange Guy: (pointing at Tea Muse behind me) You can't escape me! Never! BWAHAHAHAAA! (runs down the street and disappears) 

Me: What the - (Tea Muse and I return inside and sit on the couch) Are you SURE you don't know him? He seemed like he knew you!

Tea Muse: (drinking the tea that she had in her hands all this time) No, not at . . . oh no.

Me: Oh no what?

Tea Muse: I do know him. That's . . . The Bean!

TO BE CONTINUED!



Enjoy the tea blends of Viridian Tea Company!

Tea Blends for the Strange and Unusual - click HERE for the Etsy store!



(Elmwood Tea Blend)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae

Lesson Learned - CONTRACT