Adventures With My Tea Muse - Monday


 (artwork by Brittany Lewis)

Me: (yawning and stretching as I reach for the coffee pot, then slowly pour coffee into my favourite chipped mug)

Tea Muse: GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!

Me: Argh! (almost dropping my coffee cup) What in the world?!

Tea Muse: (batting her eyes at me) It's a lovely new day, filled with possibilities and a chance for something new! Why wouldn't I be excited?

Me: (sipping my coffee) Yeah, you're right. It IS a new day! (sitting across from her at the table) So, what will you be up to today?

Tea Muse: Welllllll . . . .

Me: Uh oh. 

Tea Muse: Ha ha! Actually, I'm heading over to iN-Tea for a cup of their delicious lemongrass oolong, then going to a bookstore to enjoy some quiet reading time.  

Me: Whew, I mean, sounds great! I'll be at work, unfortunately.

Tea Muse: Well, that lavender you use in the tea blends ain't gonna pay for itself, ya know.

Me: (sipping my coffee again) True, true.

Tea Muse: (eating her bowl of cereal in silence)

Me: (finishing my cup of coffee, then rushing off to get dressed for work)

Tea Muse: (now breaking the fourth wall) Sorry, nothing too exciting today, folks! Enjoy your Monday!

Me: (yelling from the bathroom with toothpaste in my mouth) Mmmffhr!



Viridian Tea Company - Strange and Unusual Tea Blends!
Click HERE for the Etsy store link! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae

Lesson Learned - CONTRACT