Adventures With My Tea Muse - SPRING!

(Tea Muse artwork by Brittany Lewis)
 


Me: Yay! I'm so glad that Spring is finally here!

Tea Muse: Break out the grill, I'm ready to BBQ!

Me: I'm ready for hiking, sitting outside with a cup of tea, and planting flowers!

Tea Muse: New tea blends! New smells in the air! Maybe even a new romance for me!

Me: Wearing shorts! Farmers markets! Chilled lemonade!

Tea Muse:  . . . . . 

Me: (looking outside the window in the living room) SNOW?! What?

Tea Muse: Oh, it's Spring alright . . . Spring in Colorado!

Me:  (shrugging my shoulders) Hot chocolate! Blankets! Warm Socks!

Tea Muse: Hot tea! Shoveling snow! Freezing our butts off!

Both of us: HELLO SPRING IN COLORADO!



Viridian Tea Company - Strange and Unusual Tea Blends!

Click HERE for the Etsy store link!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

A Flash of Jazz - Acoustic Bicycle

Choices - Flash Fiction