Tea Review - 365 Summer Herbal Tisane (Royal Tea New York)


Sometimes, a good cup of Tea does help your mood if you are feeling low, sad, or under the weather. That was certainly the case with me and 365 Summer Herbal Tisane made by Royal Tea New York. I had the pleasure of meeting some of their people at the 2019 World Tea Expo and was happy to receive several samples of their Teas!


First Sniff: I took a deep sniff after opening the bag and WOW! Hints of citrus, spices, grass, and mint welcomed me, and I knew that this tisane was going to be an experience. I used three tablespoons of the blend and let it steep for four minutes in my TARDIS French press. The bag's instructions called for 5-10 minutes of steeping, so do whatever you think is right for you. I like to tell people that there is no definite length of time when it comes to steeping herbal tisanes.


First Slurp: I sniffed the liquid and immediately thought - this is sunlight in a cup. I wasn't wrong. The first slurp gave my mouth a balanced mixture of lemongrass and citrus - delicate overall mouthfeel. I thought I tasted turmeric as well, but I just looked up the ingredients and . . . no turmeric! The minty part came right at the very end, giving it a round finish. The colour of the tisane felt like I had poured sunlight into my cup. As I drank my first cup, I noticed that my mood gradually improved. I didn't feel giddy, only calm and happy. No sense of being buzzed like with a cup of green tea or black tea, yet I did feel a sense of a low key goodness. This tisane can be consumed all day whenever you truly need sunlight in a cup. I imagined myself drinking this tisane in the morning while eating a croissant with jam and fruit.

Much thanks to Royal Tea New York for such an amazing blend!


(The Tea Geek mug is available through my tea company - please send an email to teagoddess74@gmail.com if you are interested in ordering one!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Choices - Flash Fiction

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae