Tea Is a Good Friend of Mine - Freya Radlein


I am so happy that I have a third Tea Person to share with you: 
Freya Radlein!




What’s your name and what part of the world do you live in?
Freya Radlein and I live in Seattle.

How long have you been drinking tea?
Ever since I was little. Growing up in England tea was part of culture. We'd stop at 11 (we called it elevensies) and have a drink and a biscuit or a snack. It was black with milk, also known as "builder's tea" although technically, it should have two sugars as well. As I got older I added the herbals in, chamomile, straight red and green rooibos.

Do you currently work in the Tea industry and if so, what do you do?
I have a tea business selling both tea and designing personalized tea event favors.

Why do you enjoy drinking Tea? How does Tea make you feel?
For me tea is a lifestyle. It's an intricate part of my day which brings me joy and mental relaxation even if I'm drinking it busy doing things. It's a connection to my past, growing up in England and there will always be a tea for my mood.

Any special practices or customs you adhere to while drinking your Tea?
Not in particular, I do love tea and biscuits, and of course a good high tea.

What’s your all time favourite kind/blend of Tea?
Gosh, that's asking the impossible!! Haha! If I could only drink one type for the rest of my life, I could narrow it down to a robust Ceylon black.

Finally, what book are you currently reading?
The Rabbit Girls by Anna Ellory


Here are Freya's social media links - please support!






THANK YOU, FREYA!

Comments

  1. It become an attractive part of a blog when author uses indirect speech while writing a blog. It shows your creative mind as well as make your written essay different from others.
    Vente en gros des produits de thé à Montréal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Choices - Flash Fiction

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae