Adventures With My Tea Muse - Ingredients!!!

 

(artwork by Brittany Lewis - prints available in the VTC Etsy Store)

Me: (going through my ingredients in my office) Hey, have you seen my bag of lemongrass?

Tea Muse: (playing World of Warcraft on my computer) Huh? What? No, I haven't. Don't you keep up with those things?

Me: Oooo, look who's getting all snarky today JUST because she finally created a character in Azeroth! And for the record, you're my Muse! You know better than I do about my ingredients!

Tea Muse: (shutting off the game and turning around to face me) I'll have you know that you do NOT have any lemongrass, so you can't make precisely 7 of your blends. Now, can I please finish my game?

Me: Okay, Miss Smarty Pants . . . do I have any orange peel?

Tea Muse: (folding arms over chest) Nope!

Me: (grinning) Sage?

Tea Muse: Two pounds and you barely use it. 

Me: Cloves?

Tea Muse: You have exactly one clove left. 

Me: See, I told ya that you know better than me!

Tea Muse: And that bag of sencha, by the way, is ruined. (calmly turning around to start up the game again, then smiling as she hears me rummaging through my ingredients, finding the bag of sencha, and seeing that it's ruined)

Me: ARGH! Sencha! My kingdom for fresher sencha!

Tea Muse: (attacking NPCs with her level 20 Blood Elf mage) Glory to the Tea, baby!


Click HERE for the Viridian Tea Company Etsy Store!

Tea Blends for the Strange and Unusual!


Satie's Peaceful Herbal Tisane - currently sold out and will return within several weeks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae

A Flash of Jazz - Acoustic Bicycle