Adventures With My Tea Muse - NEW MUSE IN TOWN?! Part Two


 (Tea Muse art by Brittany Lewis)


Me: (wide-eyed) Wait . . . you're my NEW Muse? (looking at Tea Muse) But, SHE'S my Muse!

Frederica: (calmly sipping her tea) That's true, but now you have a new one. You can have more than one, you know. 

Tea Muse: Yeah, homegirl here is all about the tea and I have that quite covered! 

Frederica: (looking at her as though she was a child) Oh my dear, hasn't your human started a new hobby? One that she's quite proud of? 

Me: (looking at Tea Muse while she looks at me) Ohhhh yeah! The violin!

Frederica: Splendid! (teacup disappears) Well, now that we've gotten that out of the way, which room is mine?

Tea Muse: (hands on her hips) Okay, okay, I get the fact that you're here to represent the violin and all, but there's NO way you're living here! 

Frederica: (folds hands in her lap) I see. (purses lips tightly) I feel as though someone might be expressing a bit of the green-eyed monster. 

Tea Muse: Matcha?

Frederica: (sighing in a very British way) No, my dear. Jealousy. I say, we haven't been drinking decaf tea lately . . . have we?

Me: (jumping up to hold back Tea Muse from leaping on Frederica) Wait, wait, WAIT! (sits Tea Muse down) There's no need for bickering between you two. I'm quite happy with having both of you here with me! (grinning) Frederica, you can take the downstairs bedroom. 

Frederica: Capital! (several pieces of luggage appear before her and she grabs them) Be back in a jiffy! (runs downstairs)

Tea Muse: I can't believe you're letting her stay here! She's obviously not cool like me!

Me: She's here because I've returned to being a violin student. I can have as many Muses as I need, ya know.

Tea Muse: (folding her arms) This is only the beginning. . . . (slowly disappearing as a Cheshire Cat grin suddenly appears on her face)

Me: . . . . what have I done . . . . 

TO BE CONTINUED!



Viridian Tea Company - Strange and Unusual Tea Blends!
Click HERE for the Etsy store!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Choices - Flash Fiction

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae