Tea Review - Elemental Energy from Firepot Nomadic Teas




I had the pleasure of meeting the folks from Firepot Nomadic Teas (Nashville, TN and St. Louis, MO) at the 2019 World Tea Expo! When they found out that I was from Memphis, one of the reps and I started a lovely chat about living in Tennessee and TEA! As soon as I arrived home, I knew I had to purchase some of their blends mostly because their Tea People were so friendly.

As soon as I opened the bag of the Elemental Energy Tea Blend, the lemongrass, ginger, and peppermint gently tapped me on the nose and said, "Hello, y'all! Relax and enjoy." The Elemental Energy Tea Blend is part of the Rituals Collection - six blends that will uplift your soul, calm you down, and make you dream that impossible dream . . . and then go out and make it happen! So far, I have tried five of the six blends; each one is a distinct Tea that is not just "leaves in a bag". These blends were carefully chosen and blended; you can feel the emotional connection with each one.



There are different meditations on each bag for each blend - Elemental Energy's meditation is about cultivating positive energy in your life. Honestly, who wouldn't want more of that? I allowed the Tea to steep approximately four minutes, as directed. The Elemental Energy ingredients are: yerba mate, peppermint, Sencha green tea, lemongrass, ginger, and goji berries. For those of you who don't know what yerba mate is, it is a caffeinated drink that is quite popular in the central and southern parts of South America. It's part of the holly family, as is the yaupon (grown in the United States and is being referred to as America's Camellia Sinensis - that's another blog post!). If you want to learn more about yerba mate, click on this link: Cachamai (met them at the World Tea Expo as well!)

First Slurp - After letting the pale golden liquid cool down somewhat, the First Slurp reminded me of walking through a field of wildflowers while a cool Spring breeze blows around me. And then I start dancing. Light, airy, floral, a bit sharp but only at the end, and earthy mingled with hints of citrus and mint. All in all, a really good way to uplift your soul and get some natural energy flowing through you! Since this Tea has caffeine, I wouldn't recommend drinking it at night, unless if you're one of those people who can drink a massive cup of black tea then go to sleep. However, I would recommend drinking this tea in the morning but more so in the early afternoon, when you hit that mid day slump. Just enough of a calm focused boost to keep you going through your day. And did I mention that it's DELICIOUS!


Much thanks to Firepot Nomadic Teas for creating such an uplifting blend! Check out their link and order their Teas today!

Much Love and Oolong Tea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae

Lesson Learned - CONTRACT