Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Emily Crosier


Wow, I've truly enjoyed the replies I've received for this series so far - here's another one! 

Meet Emily Crosier of @TeaWithEmmy!


What's your name and what part of the world do you live in?
Hello! My name is Emily Crosier. I live in West Virginia!

How long have you been drinking Tea?
I have been drinking Tea since an adolescent. Recently, I have been exploring the different types, tastes, and histories of Tea. After cosmetology school, I found that building a new career was stressful and strenuous. Various loose leaf Teas provide me with peace of mind, stress relief, and a calmness that I desperately need.

Do you work in the Tea industry and if so, what do you do?
I currently do not work in the Tea industry but it is a goal that I hope to achieve in the future.

Why do you enjoy drinking Tea? How does Tea make you feel?
I enjoy drinking Tea not only because it tastes wonderful, but because it's relaxing, has many health benefits, and the tranquility it provides.

Any special practices or customs you adhere to while drinking your Tea?
I usually drink Tea in the evenings with my boyfriend before he leaves for the night shift. However, I also enjoy the Japanese ceremonial Matcha tradition. I'm also in the midst of getting the tools and utensils to also enjoy the Chinese Gongfu ceremony.

What is your all time favourite kind/blend of Tea?
I honestly don't have a specific favourite. I enjoy all types of Tea, including black, white, oolong, and even green Tea. This also doesn't exclude herbal tisanes. It all depends on what I'm feeling. 

Finally, what book are you currently reading?
I am currently reading A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. 








Much thanks to Emily Crosier! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Choices - Flash Fiction

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae