Adventures With My Tea Muse - Bookstores Part One


 Me: (slowly closing my latest read and staring off into space) Oh. My. Goodness.

Tea Muse: (looking up from her Tea Cutie magazine) What? Oh, you finally finished that book, huh? How was it?

Me: (still staring off into space) I need a strong cup of green tea after what I've been through.

Tea Muse: Coming right up! (snapping her fingers and a cup of perfect temperature sencha appears on the side table) 

Me: (taking the cup and drinking it all in one sip) Ahhhh, much better. Hmmm, seeing as how I've finished it . . . . 

Tea Muse: That means . . . a trip to the BOOKSTORE! Whoo hoo! Which one are we going to today? 

Me: What about the one down the street? They have a good selection!

Tea Muse: (frowning) Nah, I don't like that one.

Me: Why not?

Tea Muse: You don't remember? They have a NO IMAGINARY FRIENDS policy! Ugh, don't you remember that I had to wait in the car while you shopped?! 

Me: (staring at her in silence, then cackling) Are you serious?? I really don't remember that! I thought you were just being quiet! And why would a bookstore, of all places, have a policy like that?

Tea Muse: I don't know either - a bookstore is nothing BUT imaginary places and friends! 

Me: Hmmm, maybe WE need to talk with the owner about it. See what they've got to say for themselves. 

Tea Muse: (a slow Cheshire Cat grin appearing on her face) I'll drive! (grabbing the car keys and disappearing)

Me: (hearing my car start) Damn it, wait!


TO BE CONTINUED!


Click HERE for the Viridian Tea Company Etsy Store!

Tea Blends for the Strange and Unusual!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae

A Flash of Jazz - Acoustic Bicycle