Adventures With My Tea Muse - Bookstores THE END!


 

Charlie: (looking out of the window) Does she always just . . . fly like that?

Me: Yeah; once she gets something in her mind to do, she won't stop until she gets it done. That's why she's my Muse! She's not only my best friend but also my guide in the world of tea. 

Charlie: Francine started as my playmate then when we grew up, became my best friend too. Even though she's imaginary, her advice is . . .was still sound for me. 

Me: Maybe that's why she flew away . . . because you STILL think she's imaginary. She's real to you, just like Tea Muse is real to me. That's all that matters, ya know?

Charlie: (staring into his empty mug) You're right. I never saw it that way. (looking up at me with sad eyes) If your friend can find her and bring her back, I would be grateful. 

Me: My turn to make some tea! (grabbing mugs and taking them to the kitchen)

THIRTY MINUTES LATER . . . . 

The front door blasts wide open and two women covered in purple dust fly into the store, causing Charlie to fall out of his chair. I merely smile.

Tea Muse: Well, it took a while but - (coughing) - I found her wandering in the Fae Library, hence the purple dust!

Charlie: Francine?!

Francine: (long blue hair floating around her face) Hey. 

Charlie: (standing up and hugging Francine) I've missed you so much! I'm sorry for what I said. You're not some imaginary being. You're real to me. I'm so so so sorry.

Francine: (returning the hug and sighing) I've missed you too, my friend. (pulling away and looking at me) You've got an amazing Muse as a friend. 

Me: Yeah, I know. She's the best!

Francine: (looking at Charlie) I accept your apology and let's get to selling BOOKS! What would you two ladies like?

Tea Muse: Hmmm, actually . . . .what can WE do for you in the name of tea?

Charlie: (rubbing his chin) Well, Francine and I have always talked about having an area in the bookstore devoted to tea. Know anyone who sells tea? (grinning)

Tea Muse: (waving her arms around while laughing)


END!


Prints of Tea Muse artwork by Brittany Lewis and Tea Muse Herbal Tisane are now available in the VTC Etsy Store - click HERE for details! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae

Lesson Learned - CONTRACT