Adventures With My Muses - Birthday! Part One


 (Tea Muse art by Brittany Lewis)

Me: (reading a new book on the couch)

Frederica: (reading the latest issue of The Strad magazine) 

Tea Muse: I'm BORED! When are we doing another convention? Bubonicon was so much fun, especially with everyone enjoying the tea blends!

Me: It's my day off, as well as yours. Enjoy it like we're doing! 

Frederica: Yes, it's quite nice to get caught up on all my reading materials. (sipping her Earl Grey) Oh yes, quite nice. 

Tea Muse: (grumbling) Reading is fun, but it's such a beautiful day today! Let's all go out for some hiking, or maybe go to a restaurant for a fancy lunch!

Me: (lowering my book) Well, no one's stopping you. Go out and have fun!

Frederica: (magazine covering her face) Yes. Do go. 

Tea Muse: Argh! Fine! I'm leaving! (disappearing in a huff)

Silence . . . . . 

Me: (lowering my book) Coast clear?

Frederica: (lowering her magazine) Coast is definitely clear. 

Me: Fantastic! Now, I know that you and she haven't gotten along well -

Frederica: (grinning) Not at all.

Me: (grinning also) Which is why I really wanted your thoughts about her birthday. 

Frederica: You know, it truly touches me that you want to throw her a birthday party, even though she's imaginary, not imaginary. You're one of the few humans who actually consider us to be more than just sources of inspiration.

Me: (blushing) Well, it's true. You and Tea Muse are my friends. Why wouldn't I want to celebrate something wonderful as a Muse's birthday? Alright, let's get to work . . . . 


MEANWHILE!

Tea Muse: (seated in a small cafe alone and munching on imaginary breadsticks) Sigh. It would have been so much fun to have Kimberly here. And . . . . Frederica (shivering). Waiter! More breadsticks! Well, I'll have fun today, all by myself. I'll show 'em.


TO BE CONTINUED!



Viridian Tea Company - Strange and Unusual Tea Blends!
Click HERE for the Etsy store link!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae

A Flash of Jazz - Acoustic Bicycle