A Flash of Jazz - Snow Day


 

A snow day means that I can finally rest. Grey clouds hover over our little slice of Hipster heaven, reminding me that thou art mortal and not the culmination of my wine glasses. I see you standing in the kitchen, watching the coffee maker with red eyes. You're still feeling last night - when we went to that party that you claimed you didn't know anyone and yet you managed to chat with five people. I hold my warm cup of sencha tea to my chest and think - thank goodness my addictions are quiet. I want to freeze this little moment, this grey coloured space in time, and save it for when we're complaining about the heat. When we're cranking up our air conditioning, only to remember that it will be Winter in three months. Still, I am grateful. 


Inspiring music - Into That Good Night by the Paul Shinn Trio 



Try the tea blends of Viridian Tea Company - Tea Blends for the Strange and Unusual!

Click HERE for the link to the Etsy store!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Choices - Flash Fiction

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae