Adventures With My Tea Muse - COLD

 



Me: Good grief, it's COLD outside! Whew! (taking off my thick coat, gloves, hat, boots, and then sitting down on the couch) 

Tea Muse: (calmly sipping a cup of Earl Grey tea) Well . . . we ARE in Colorado, ya know. We've got several months of this and then BAM, it'll be Spring again. (Takes another sip) You just gotta be patient. (Snaps her fingers and a cup of tea appears in my hands)

Me: Ahhhh, thanks for that. (Looking outside the window) I love the snow - so quiet and pretty. Thank goodness I'm off today. Nothing to do but read and stay warm. 

Tea Muse: Hey, ever had a tea slushie?

Me: Wait . . . that's a THING?!

Tea Muse: Be right back! (flies outside, gathers snow in two mugs, then reappears next to me) Alright, here we go! (Sets the mugs on the coffee table) First, we need snow.

Me: Check.

Tea Muse: Then, I'll turn our tea cold (wiggling fingers at the mugs and making weird noises) Oogie bimbo blah blah BAM! 

Me: (laughing) Check!

Tea Muse: Okay, now I pour the cold and sweet tea over the snow and . . . VOILA! (hands me one of the mugs with a straw and spoon sticking out of the slushie)

Me: (taking a small spoonful) Mmmm, yummy! (finishes off the slushie) Thanks for that!

Tea Muse: Yeah, enjoying a tea slushie in a warm house while it's snowing outside is one of the best things to do.

(We sit next to each other and watch the snow continue to fall outside)

Me: . . . can I have hot chocolate now?

Tea Muse: (grinning) 



Enjoy the tea blends of Viridian Tea Company - Tea Blends for the Strange and Unusual!

Click HERE for the Etsy store!





Tea of the Astrophysicist - SCIENCE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crows

Choices - Flash Fiction

Tea Is A Good Friend of Mine - Celia Carmen Aceae